Low Cost Parking Options
Off Peak Parking Permit
These permits provide parking in the Ann/Ashley and 4th and William parking structures from 3:30pm-9:00am weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday. Cost is $30/month. Please contact the Ann Arbor DDA for details.
1/2 Price Meters
Park for 1/2 the cost of a regular on-street space for up to 10 hours!
- State Street and South U Area Locations: 1100 & 1200 S. State and 700 Packard.
- Main Street and Kerrytown Area Locations: 200 and 400 N. Ashley, 400 S. Ashley, and 200 & 400 N. First.
Flat Rate Parking
- Park for $3 after 3pm at the Liberty Square Parking Structure.
- Park for $4 at the 415 W. Washington Parking Lot.
- Park for $3 after 4pm Mon-Fri and all day Saturday at the Ann/Ashley Parking Structure.
Preferential Parking for Carpools and Vanpools
The getDowntown Program in partnership with the DDA offers preferential parking spaces for carpools of 2 or more or vanpools. These spaces are located at the Ann/Ashley, Fourth and William, Maynard, and Forest Parking Structures.
These are first floor guaranteed parking spaces and are available for the same cost as a monthly parking pass. For more information, please contact getDowntown.
Bike and Moped/Motorcycle Parking
Parking for bicycles and Moped/Motorcycles is available free of charge at most parking structures. View a map of Moped/Motorcycle parking downtown.
Park & Ride
Park for free at one of 5 Park & Ride Lots and take the bus to work downtown.