Upcoming Event Road Closures
Published: Thu, 07/26/2018 - 9:50 AM
Starts Friday, July 27th
Please note the following information on event road closures:
6 a.m. Friday, July 27 through 2 a.m. on Saturday, July 28 the following streets will be closed for the ICC Championship Street Festival special event:
- South Main from East William to Huron
- East and West Liberty from South Ashley to South Fourth
- East and West Washington from South Ashley to the alley before the parking structure, leaving it fully accessible
Also, during the ICC game on Saturday, July 28, South Main Street from Pauline to Stadium Blvd will see closures. The northbound lanes will be closed 3 hours prior to the 5 p.m. start, with all lanes closed 1 hour prior to kickoff.
Sunday, July 29, 2018 from 5:30 to 10 a.m. the following streets will be closed for the Electric Bolt special event:
- Wall St. between Canal and Maiden Lane Ct.
- Canal St. between Wall and Maiden Lane Ct.
- Longshore Dr. from Barton Drive to the Argo Park entrance
- Argo Dr. at Longshore Dr.
- Indianola at Longshore Dr.
- Amherst at Longshore Dr.
- Northern lanes of Beakes from East Summit to Fourth Ave.
- Fourth Ave. from Beakes to the Farmer's Market
- Kinglsey between North Main and Fifth Ave.
Sunday, July 29, 2018 from 6 a.m. to Midnight the following street will be closed for the NTI Opening Ceremony Dinner special event:
- Washington St. between Fletcher and Thayer
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 noon to midnight the following street will be closed for the NTI Block Party special event:
- South Main St. from William to Liberty