2018 Commuter Challenge Organization Winners
Published: Mon, 06/11/2018 - 3:55 PM
Congratulations to our 2018 Commuter Challenge Organization Winners and their Team Captains for getting your teams to join in and log alternative commutes.
Honorable mention goes out to our next place finishers in each category who worked till the end to get their workmates to log those commutes.
Extra Small Organization with 2-10 employees winner - AlertWatch. 100% participation! 192 trips logged. They will enjoy a Tea Party complements of Tea Haus.
- Honorable mention - Blom Meadworks 100%, Fjallraven 80%, Footprints 80%
Small Organization with 11-20 employees winner - Nutshell. 100% participation! 553 trips logged. They will enjoy lunch complements of Jerusalem Garden.
- Honorable mention - Atomic Object 100%, Above the Treeline 100%, A3C 84.6%
Medium Category with 21-50 employees winner - Lakeside Software. 100% participation! 840 trips logged. They will enjoy lunch from Pizza House.
- Honorable mention - Torrent Consulting 100%, Trove 90.3%, Expedia 68.2%
Large Category with 51-100 employees winner - SmithGroup JJR. 53.3% participation. 475 trips logged. They will enjoy Lunch complements of Tios.
- Honorable mention - UM-Nephrology 37.1%, UM-CoE CLaSp 33.7%, UM-College of Pharmacy 25%
Very Large Category with 101-500 employees winner - Washtenaw Trial Court. 55.7% participation, 988 trips logged. They will enjoy lunch from Earthen Jar.
- Honorable mention - ITHAKA/Jstor 38.3%, Arbor Research Collaborative for Health 37.3%, Black & Veatch 13.9%
Extra Large Category with 501+ employees winner - Zingerman's Community of Businesses. 14.4% participation. 1,210 trips logged. They will enjoy a freaky fast lunch from Jimmy John's
- Honorable mention - City of Ann Arbor Employees 11.2%, UM-LSA Dept of Psychology 4%, Washtenaw County Employees 3.3%
Keep up the great alternative commuting efforts!